I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, August 29, 2008

When solitude sets in... on a Friday night!

Nobody wants to talk to me. Out of probably ten (exaggeration ito!) people I randomly text messaged today, only two replied. Dang... it's really pathetic. Nobody cares... *Sniff*

Hay, ang sad. It's Friday night and I'm here in the office... still working. This is nothing new naman but I just feel extra sad (and tired today). While wallowing on self-pity and editing, I decided to play with my camera...

This is me today... *sniff*

This is what keeps me here on a Friday night... grrr...

My food... (it's the book actually.. teehee!)

How many cats do you see? =)

No comments: