I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

'E'-nough

I've actually posted this blog in my multiply but dang, I didn't see it when I refreshed the page... it must've been too dramatic and pathetic that even my site refused to show it...

Anyway, this post was about my stupid, old rantings about my frustration about this boy *there's this boy and he kind'a has my heart* Now, I'd say he HAD my heart.

I am so frustrated yesterday when I learned (with a little bit of proof) that this guy that I have had my big eyes on for two years, two months, eleven days, four hours and fifteen minutes (as of yesterday afternoon) is nothing but a big ball of a jackass. I refuse to elaborate further.

No comments: