I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Situation F**k*d (beep) Up Now Normal (hehe)

The cold battle is over between me and my brother. No words were spoken but we know everything's okay now. Oh, well, not really okay as there are still some issues left unsolved but we'd rather not talk about them.

I would like to be a good sister to him. The problem is I really don't know how. Maybe I am too self-absorbed to notice that all along, I've been nothing but a nightmare to him. Pero, I swear I am trying my best to be good -- 'wag magsungit, 'wag maging maldita, 'wag awayin yung mga girl-lets nya -- but hey, what can I do, Iam just an 'Ate' -- somtimes, I need to appear tough to him. But yea, not all the time.

Whatever... I am just happy.

No comments: