I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Eight things

(Sorry Kat, this took eons before posting... )

Tagged by Katkat

Once you've been tagged, you have to write eight (8) facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the six (6) people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I am a heavy (as in addict) coffee drinker. Been trying to cut down for ages... haaayyyy...

2. I have a strong belief na dati ako akong pusang gala. Maybe that's why I like them so much ('wag lang yung sobrang kadiri na).

3. I've seen the movie "My Sassy Girl" more than twice the number of my fingers and toes(^_^). Yessss... I AM A FAN.

4. I have this weird case of last song syndrome (LSS). Yung tapos na yung kanta at may panibago nang tumutugtog pero ang kinakanta ko pa din yung previous song. I find it annoying.

5. My bad mood remedies : Pachelbel Canon in D; Christian Music; Be deaf and mute for about one hour; and FOOD.

6. Madali akong patawanin. Ergo, madali din akong paiyakin.

7. Ang juvenile ko magka-crush... hehe...

8. Addicted ako sa Korean movies at soap ngayon... hehe.

I'm tagging Kai, ChinChin and Katrine. (Sorry, I can't think of anybody else to tag...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »