I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

where's the writer in me?

i don't know how to write anymore. and by that, i mean i feel like i don't know how to construct a decent piece of an article -- be it a news story or just the creative crap i so love to do. i was asked by my big boss to write a news briefing about a recent event for our company website and it hurt me to realize that i've been struggling to write a four-liner straight news story. The thing that i've been soooo expertly doing in the last four years, now i am having a hard time doing. I am so doomed. I capitalize in this craft and yet i am slowly losing it. i hate to think this way but i just can't help it or maybe i am just over-reacting and i am crossing my fingers that i am just being paranoid.

No comments: