I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Disgruntled.

Grr... my computer went dead (aysshhh!) Anyway, I was suppose to post this one a week ago when I was feeling really really down -- like I was having some sort of a quarter-life crisis. But hey, I feel good now =)

The past few days have been very unhealthy for me -- emotionally, physically and spiritually. I was a wreck; a miserable soul who could snap (loose screws) at any moment. Seriously, I was afraid I'd just snap like that *thet snapping her fingers*

It was all too much. Thanks to Gela, my dear friend who keeps me sane amidst this chaotic phase and her own craziness; I survive... Aza!

I was too disheartened and stressed about work that all I had were evil thoughts about the nasty ogre (you know whom I referring to) and this dark, cold, psyche-battering place called 'hell'. Need I say more? Nah.


Anyway, a week has passed and I feel like I already came to my senses. After days of crying (I am really such a tear-jerker), staring at blank spaces for what seemed like eternity, I am back to my old self- perky, bubbly, happy.

But I still hate every person who's making my life miserable. I'll get back at you.

No comments: